IOMFM 2023 American Extravaganza
September 15 - September 17
AACNW Members: Special package rates are available to club members. Call 01732 879153 and quote American Auto Club North West. Details are also published in Rumbles and Roars.
We are extremely excited to announce that 2023 will see the biggest gathering of Classic American & Muscle Cars the Isle of Man has ever seen with Mustang & Corvette sharing the prestigious honour of being ‘2023 Marque of Honour’
Look What’s Included
• Return IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, IOM
• Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Breakfast each morning (excluding Self-Catering packages)
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum
• Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Static Car Display in Douglas
• Optional Gala Dinner at the Palace Hotel on Sunday with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing
• Escorted Motorcade on the ‘TT Circuit’ from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the ‘TT Mountain Road’
• Manx Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Exclusive Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
• Detailed Festival Booklet featuring Maps, Great Drives & Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all hotels
Group Bookings Welcome
For more details or to book your places call
us today on 01732 879153
Some information may be supplied by the event organiser and/or third parties unconnected to AACNW.
Information provided here is as a service to AACNW members and the wider community – the club cannot take responsibility for errors or omissions in event details.
Always contact the organisers directly for the latest information.