Southport Christmas Parade Sunday December 2nd 2018

Southport Charity Christmas Parade and fun day

Fairways Car park, Southport. PR9 0LA

10am to 10pm

This is a fun Filled day with fun fair, Christmas market, Santa and his sleigh and much more.

If you want to be in the parade through Southport, delivering presents to Springbrook Children's home

Then dress your vehicle up in lights and bring a toy (new) to donate.

You can arrive anytime up to 3pm to be in the parade.

As this is a Barton meet day, why not cruise down after.

No need to book, totally free event so bring the family for some fun.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SouthportChristmasParade/posts/

Comments

• Starts at 10am till 10pm but as stated you can turn up anytime up to 3pm so why not go to Barton and cruise down. We got ourselves a darn convoy.
    To be in the parade, dress your vehicle, doesn't have to be American, with lights and bring a toy, new, to donate to the children's home.
    Has a great atmosphere, father Christmas and his sleigh. The parade is great and last year and there were 100's of vehicles from artics to steam engines. 
    Come along and support a great cause.
    As soon as I get the exact location in Southport i will post. See you there guys and gals ????
  • Always like a run out to Southport, we will look forward to it.  Today, (even with a bad weather report),  we cruised along the A55 to Harvey`s Burger Bar in Bangor, N. Wales. However, probably because of the mini monsoon, we were the only one there.  Anyhow, the food was boss. 
  • edited September 17
    Will be nice to see you, the more the merrier. 
  • I will be there - Sounds like a great day for a fantastic cause!
  • It really is a fantastic atmosphere and the vehicles look great all lit up. There were hundreds last year