50-60's cars and commercials wanted for film work.

edited July 19 in General Discussion

From our Facebook page;‎

Stuart Morgan‎ to American Auto Club North Wes

Good Evening. One of my colleagues attended the recent 'Tatton Park Stars & Stripes Show' and mentioned worth checking you guys out on FB.

Im an Action Vehicle Co-ordinator who works at Elstree Film Studios near London. I work for a Company (MGM Cars Ltd) who supply vehicles to the Film/TV industry. Over the last few years we've been working on a hit Period Drama called 'The Crown', and we're now entering the 3rd Season of the Drama and in need of some Period American Vehicles to appear on the show.

On the 5th, 6th & 7th August 2018 we're filming in various Streets in Liverpool to try and recreate a scene which is supposed to be set in 1966 Washington DC. We're reaching out to all private Car & Commercial Vehicle owners from the 50's/60's to come forward and contact us if your interested in them appearing on the show? Ideally the vehicles would be based near or in the surrounding Counties of Liverpool, but we're open to anyone further afield as long as you're prepared to travel.

Please note that filming days can be up to 11 hour days so please bare that in mind. We would of course pay for the supply & catering would be supplied on the day.

Unfortunately i cannot disclose too much information on this post but please contact me directly on my email or mobile below for more information.

Thank you for your time.
Stuart Morgan
stuart@mgmcars.com
07727 618 168