Engine Oils

Hi Guys, I am looking for help in locating Mobil 1 5/20 fully synthetic oil, Amazon wont deliver it, Costco, Halfords etc don't do it and to buy it from USA takes too long.

Comments

• edited May 21

You can get it from Opie oils, that's who I use, is it for a newish Mustang?

A lot of the guys use 5:30 in the US if it is, anyway;

https://www.opieoils.co.uk/

• Hi Gordon, thanks for your reply, the car is a 2012 Widowmaker making over 1000HP, it has to be the Mobil 1 5/20 fully synthetic and Opie oils dont seem to stock it, I live in Manchester UK. 
  • Dammit, yes of course you would be needing the best for that, hard to believe its so difficult to find. :(
  • I've just got my 5W20 fully synthetic high grade oil from LRT. 
    They are based in Burscough.
    Very good prices and service.i only paid £52 for 10 lts. Fuchs brand.
    Guys name is Lee Thomas mobile:
    07827 446282
    Tell him Sue with the DidgD gave you the number.
  • Thanks for that Sue, sorry to miss you at the meeting last night
  • I don't go to the Wednesday night meet as I live in Southport and with it being commuter time it can take me hours to get there. Not what you need after a day in the office...lol
  • Hope they sort it for you, they can get all oils and have a system that tells them exactly what oils you can and can't use in your vehicle
  • Hi Sue, Hope to see you this Sunday at Barton?
  • Hi Pete, Barton is next Sunday but I won't be there this time as going to Heskin steam and vintage show and the July one I'll be at Stars and Stripes, perhaps see you there.

Let me know if they sort your oil for you, they're great guys

• Hi, just to let everyone know, there won't be an official AACNW meet at Barton until the 2nd of September. This is due to clashes with other shows, namely the Tatton Park Classic in June, Stars & Stripes in July, and our own club show at Uppermill in August.  

This is exactly the same as used to happen at our Krispy Kreme meets, it's a shame that a lot of the big shows are on the first Sunday of the month, but it's out of our control.

• Quote from Hugh Lewis. 'This is exactly the same as used to happen at our Krispy Kreme meets, it's a shame that a lot of the big shows are on the first Sunday of the month, but it's out of our control.'

This did not used to happen at Krispy Kreme, that was still held.