Fiero owner needing help

Hi guys and gals

I have a 87 fiero in need of a full restoration. Who is the goto person in the NW to help me? 

Thanks for pointers , really appreciated!

Regards Richard 

Comments

• edited May 10

Wow, you might be at the wrong end of the country, Robin at Autopontiac down south might know, however I cant think of many places up here that do that sort of job. [properly].

Hopefully someone on here knows better.

How full a restoration is this? Fiero's are nice cars, however they don't command anything like the price a Trans Am or GTO etc etc...

Do you want to sink a fortune in to it?

I'm not being picky, I just don't like to see people get ripped off.

Welcome to the website btw. :)

• Thanks for the reply. It is MOTed and running. I picked her up in New Jersey off Fiero Jon before the hurricane. She needs paint and a general overhaul. I'm missing the cruise control canister and door motor but otherwise complete. I will give Robin a shout. Thanks again  
  • Hi rick,
     Give Penguin Speed Shop a ring on 01745403211   They do some great work, its worth paying them a visit, they are situated in Sarn near Prestatyn, If you ask for John I am sure that they will be able to help you with whatever you need doing, they give a discount for club members, and  they advertise in our club mag.
  • Thanks chevvytex
  • Year think Penguin Speed Shop is your best bet. Good look