Sad news.

I hate posting sad news but the AACNW are sorry to announce the passing of Phil Street this Saturday weekend, Phil was heavily involved with the club as events co-ordinator and also the owner of a white Camaro with AACNW logo's on it, often referred to as the club "promo" car. Our sympathies to his family and friends, he will be missed by many
Further details regarding the funeral will follow but its strictly family and close friends only.

Comments

• Didnt know him,but did see him around at shows.My condolences to his family.
  • Yes very sad news, Steve and I knew Phil for years and remember the Promo car well. Had some really nice chats with him.

RIP Phil and condolences to family and friends.

• Use to see him more recently at Fort San Antone as he organised it, and before that at the 2017 [or 16] AGM, but not this year.

He was a great bloke and will be sadly missed by all. :(

• Haven't seen him for years - but he was a true gentleman and a real and impartial friend to the movement 
  • Aye he was one of the best, there`s no doubting that. A true gentleman.  Our condolencies go out to Christine.