Hi all

Just wanted to say Hi...I'm lee with a very recent purchase of a 1987 Cadillac coupe deville has had me looking for clubs .... we (me and my wife heather) have 4 kids and so the 6 seater caddy suited us perfectly and hopefully we will attend some shows this year ...happy new year to you all and hope we get to meet you personally

• Welcome to the website Lee. You couldn't have started with a bigger car!

Where are you? The AACNW is based in the Manchester area, but we have members all over the country. During the show season we attend one event or another most weekends, and we also have a meet on the first Sunday of every month at City Airport, Barton. Why not come along to the next one on the 4th of February, to find out more about us? You'll be made very welcome.

• As Hugh said, welcome and hopefully see you around. :)
  • Thanks yes that would be good we are preston based so not too far! Cool 4th of feb should be a problem thanks
  • Shouldn't !! not a big fan of online chatting in person is far better lol
  • Hi and welcome
  • Hi and welcome to the site. Hope to see you at Barton on the 4th
  • Welcome to the club and hope you can make it to the Barton meeting.

• Hi yes we are looking forward to sunday how much of the caddy we will bring is yet to be seen due to fixing water ingress problems (discovered when trying to remove a dent??) can I just check the time you guys meet.. think I have seen somewhere 9.30am??

• That's great, about 9:30 onwards, then just stay until you are cold enough or everyone's gone!  ;)