March 25th Supercars of the North West

edited January 30 in Expired Events

March 21st
Supercars of the North West
Victoria Park Southport PR8 2BZ. Eco Centre Entrance.

10am till 5.30pm. Cars can arrive 9am onwards.
Go to their Facebook page and click on going or just turn up!

https://www.facebook.com/SOTNorthwest/

Comments

• Supercars have just been in touch with me asking if we want a club stand. Great meet for all the family. I'll be in touch with Val, I know everyone that went to the last one, horrendous weather, really enjoyed it. I'm definitely going. Can get up to 1000 cars there, anything from a mini to a Lamborghini.

• There will be a club stand at this event.  :)
  • If anyone wants to meet up outside my house and cruise in together, like we did at the last one, then just park up quietly outside my house ready to leave at 9am.  Hopefully see you all there
  • Hi Guys and Gals,

Don't foregut this great FREE show, large number of cars booked in and the club has a stand.

Weather looks grim up it then but dry on the day, lets get the season started

• Weathers looking great for tomorrow, see you all either outside my house ready to leave at 9am or on the park.

Remember it's free and there's stalls, entertainment and food.

• Dont forget hour goes forward tonight
  • Wwell went to the show.Getting in was mad,but my mate came at 10,30 and took him 1hr 30 mins to get in.For me it was too busy,kids dogs and prams too close to the cars,I went at 1pm.On the way home they were queuing for miles out of southport.Mostly new stuff,big exhausts etc.next year ill give it a miss.
  • What a great day, over 1000 vehicles on site. Over 40 cars on our club stand, 2 new members joined.  Lots of stalls and every kind of food and drink outlet you could want.
    We were parked in a different spot this time that was a little awkward to get to but I have soted out with the organisers that we get our original spot back so straight through the gate and park up.
    Next one on June 10th.
    This really is a great meet and getting bigger each time. You definitely need to arrive early.
    Great seeing you all 
    Sue