hi all my first post

hi all just thought i’d say hello iam phil from near not so sunny morecambe ( at the mo) i’ve just joined as a member and am looking forward to meeting you all hopefully at barton this sunday if it’s on . I run a ford f-350 for my daily driver but iam waiting for my new car to arrive from the US this is a 1977 el camino with all the bells and whistles on that should make it pretty dam quick in a straight line and i can’t wait i recon it’ll properly be the best xmas pressie i’ve ever got !!

Comments

• Welcome to the website, and if you joined the club as well, an even bigger welcome. :)
  • cheers gordon can you tell me if the meet is on at barton this sunday 
  • Indeed it is, it's always 1st Sunday of the month, except in mid summer if it clashes with major shows, there will be NO January meet. ;)
  • Look forward to meeting you this Sunday at Barton, Phil. We are there from around 9.00 am until lunchtime. Come to the club gazebo for a cup of tea and a chat.
  • Hi and welcome
  • There will be a January meet, don't mind me.................   ;)

• well i fully intended attending this month but i had to put my granddaughters birthday first so january it will be not all bad coz my new xmas pressie from myself arrives 15 th dec. so hopefully might be a first outing in my camino so see ya all then
  • Hope to see you there in January. :)