22nd October Supercars of the North West

Held at Victoria Park, Southport PR8 2BZ. 10am till 5pm Enter via Eco Centre entrance. FREE EVENT.

This is for anything from Mini to Lamborghini. I went to the last one and 700 cars turned up, 200 already say they're going. Go to their Facebook page and just say your coming or just turn up on the day. Lots of revving of engines but is a static show and you must respect the park.

Loads of respectful public at the last one. 

Comments

• If anyone fancies this we could all meet up and cruise into the show in a convoy.
  • sounds good. i'll pencil this one in.
  • i will be up for this forsure
  • sounds good I will be up for it unless I am away watching Liverpool at Tottenham will know later next month
  • WE ARE HAVING A CLUB STAND AT THIS EVENT.

PLEASE LET VAL & BERT OR SUE WRIGHT KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING AS WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT SIZE PLOT WE WANT.

THIS WILL BE A GREAT END OF SEASON EVENT.

ICE CREAM, HOG ROAST, GIN BAR, BEER, AND LOTS MORE.

REAL FAMILY DAY OUT SO MARK YOUR CALENDER NOW AND GET BOOKED IN.

REMEMBER THIS IS A FREE EVENT.

• Hi Sue,

I will be there..YEEE HAAA i is as happy as a tornado in a trailer park.
  • We're pencilled in with Sue.... taa.
  • Great,  we've got nearly 30 cars booked in so far so should be a good display. I'm sure more will book in.

• There are lots of different clubs coming to this and if it's anything like the last one expect about 700/800 cars of all discriptions to be there.
  • For those that want to and if your bringing kids with you they are doing a Halloween theme.

Join in the fun or just enjoy the ones that do dress up.

• I will defo be there put me in please.
  • Names down Dan

• These are the rules of the show. Pretty standard. Remember you can rev your car and make that rumblin' sound as much as you want.

I've got 34 club vehicles down for this show up to now, lets show them that Yank iron.

Approximately 700 cars booked in total up to now. Great family day out at the park.

• There is an optional show theme that is Halloween. Fun if you're bringing kids and for you that like to participate.
  • Is there any room left on the club stand?
  • Yes, are you a club member? If so what's your membership number? If you're not you're still welcome. Just let me have your name.
  • Hi there. Yeah club number 333 and bringing my ford f250. Cheers 
  • Yes, are you a club member? If so what's your membership number? If you're not your still welcome. Just let me have your name.
  • edited September 9
    Your names on the list, see you there. 
  • Perfect thanks very much
  • Anyone else want their name down for this fun show?
  • Member No 38 signing in please (2003 TBird)

• Okay Frank your names down, see you there.
  • 40 cars booked in up to now. Should make a good display. We can have as many as we like as long as I tell them beforehand. Any more????
  • Do you have to book In or just turn up

• Are you a club member?  If you let me have your name and if a club member your number I will put your name on my list. As the AACNW has a club stand. If you're not a member that's okay as you're a forum member. Sue
  • Non member.forum member
  • Okay, what's your name and I'll put you on the list. See you there.