9th July Supercars of the Northwest

A family fun day with a difference will be held at Victoria Park, Rotten Row Souyhport PR8 2BZ, same place Woodvale is held, when hundreds of supercars descend on the town. Bouncy castle, reptile petting zoo, assault course, face painting, Giant slide and stalls.

This is for all cars, American, British, Italian, Japanese you name it it will be there.

See their Facebook page for more details just put supercars of the Northwest into search.

Some of our members went last time and are going again this time.

Comments

• Times are 9am to 5pm
  • Lots of cars coming to this and quite a few Yanks, we may get some new members.
  • Dont do face book is there a phone number or email to book in?? thanks
  • You don't have to book in really it's just to give them an idea of numbers.

Just turn up between 9am and 10am. Opens to public 11am I think. They are going to set aside an area for Yanks.

Weather looking okay at the moment, see you there hopefully

• Well this was a great show. About 500 cars there, about 40 being Yanks and some club members. There was every thing there from Minis to Lamborghinis and everything in between. Lots of public that were very respectful of the vehicles. You could rev as much as you liked, and were encouraged to do so. Hog roast, burgers, hot dogs, cakes, beer and soft drinks and ice cream. Beautiful weather.

Very relaxing day, what more could you want?

• Glad you had a good day Sue, I was equally impressed today at Didsbury, right on my doorstep too. :)
  • any pics?????
  • I've done a sort write up for the magazine and sent pics so should be in that. If you go on to Supercars of the North West Facebook page there's loads of pics on there and a video of the winner in action. Thought you were going to it gt350

• I was but had to work,so missed oiut.thanks
  • They're putting another one on, on 22nd October same MO. I've put details on this website.