newby

Hi everyone I'm the latest newby to the site. I actually joined in April at the charity meet, but have only just been able to get on the site. I am based in north Wales near Llangollen. I have met a few of the members at Veterans Garage, and at Prestatyn show last weekend. I originally joined the club back in the 80's, when I had a gold limited edition 79 Trans Am. Unfortunately I had to sell it when we moved to Wales. I now own a 98 Corvette and a 79 Chevvy Blazer which I intend to rebuild in the near future, and now the family have grown up and I have just retired I hope I will be able to contribute to the club. I look forward to meeting you all in the near future.

Comments

• Welcome back to the club, this website has been a bit quiet since the revamp, but people are slowly finding their way again.

See you soon!

• Hi and welcome. The shows in the next few weeks are Woodvale in Southport, you have to prebook no gate entry without ticket, lots going on at this show, see their website and Stars and Stripes at Tatton Park, Cheshire, again no entry without ticket but a fantastic show. Sure you will have been in the past.