"How do i get to show my car at the "Tatton Park Classic " or the "Passion for Power" show?

edited May 2017 in General Discussion

I have been asked this many times over the years and here is the answer as the passes now come directly to Val and Bert.

If you don't know as well as Stars and Stripes [July] at Tatton, there are two shows either side of this, and our members do attend both and passes are available on a first come first served basis.

Some people can't do both days so passes can be issued for a Saturday or a Sunday in some cases.

The club normally gets around 15 passes [free of course] so spaces are limited, your car needs to be American [obviously], classic, performance, or have some distinct outstanding feature, we don't make this rule, this is a condition of the organisers.

So as soon as you see these events advertised here or in the club mag you need to get in touch with Val or Bert asap.

Comments

•  visit Cheshire promotions. This is the website everyone uses to get their  car in the show.
    I manage to get in every time.
  • This is true, however the Club stand only has limited tickets, anyone can enter individually.  ;)